The Mini Season is a for-fun, off-season league that is included when you join the MP Tennis Ladder regular season. The next Mini Season will start in mid-January at the conclusion of the regular season.
The next Mini Season will start on 1.22.20
The rules for the Mini Season rules are:
- Higher seed at time of challenge has home court.
- You can play anyone on the ladder.
- Players must call, text or email potential opponents to set up matches before issuing the challenge online.
- Players can refuse a challenge for any reason.
- Maximum two matches against the same person.
- Player with the most points at the end of the season win.
- Defaults only given for no-show or cancellation. All defaults must be called in for confirmation.
- Point structure –
– 2 points for playing match
– 5 points for a win
– 1 point for each set won
– 1 point for straight set win
– 2 points to each player for three set match
Summer 2019 Final Standings
- Ruben Paliz Jr 12-0 121pts
- Rajni Kant 10-3 114pts
- Anna Fotopoulos 7-8 96pts
- Abhik Roy 4-4 57pts
- Onar Abdelghany 5-0 50pts
- Nadesh Ramroop 4-2 49pts
- Don Opperman Jr 4-2 47pts
- Dave Hendry 3-5 46pts
- Laiq Azam 4-2 46pts
- John Redcay 3-4 42pts