The Mini Season is a for-fun, off-season league that is included when you join the MP Tennis Ladder regular season. The next Mini Season will start in mid-January at the conclusion of the regular season.
The rules for the Mini Season have changed. The updated rules are:
- Higher seed at time of challenge has home court.
- You can play anyone on the ladder.
- Players can refuse a challenge for any reason.
- Maximum two matches against the same person.
- Players must play another person before playing the same person again.
- Player with the most points at the end of the season win.
- Defaults only given for no-show or cancellation. All defaults must be called in for confirmation.
- Point structure –
The Summer 2018 Mini Season