The Mini Season is a for-fun, off-season league that is included when you join the MP Tennis Ladder regular season. The next Mini Season will start in mid-January at the conclusion of the regular season.
The rules for the Mini Season rules are:
- Higher seed at time of challenge has home court.
- You can play anyone on the ladder.
- Players must call, text or email potential opponents to set up matches before issuing the challenge online.
- Players can refuse a challenge for any reason.
- Maximum two matches against the same person.
- Player with the most points at the end of the season wins.
- Defaults only given for no-show or cancellation. All defaults must be called in for confirmation.
- Point structure –
– 2 points for playing match
– 5 points for a win
– 1 point for each set won
– 1 point for straight set win
– 2 points to each player for three set match
Winter 2020 Mini Season Final Standings (top 5)
- Dave Hendry – 142 points
- Ruben Paliz Jr – 125
- Debi Prasad Rath – 106
- Lakshmana Rajendran – 64
- Omar Abdelghany – 50