The Summer season has ended. The next Mini Season will start following the Fall/Winter season
The Mini Season is a for-fun, off-season league that is included when you join the MP Tennis Ladder regular season. The next Mini Season will start at the conclusion of the regular season.
The rules for the Mini Season rules are:
- Higher seed at time of challenge has home court.
- You can play anyone on the ladder.
- Players must call, text or email potential opponents to set up matches before issuing the challenge online.
- Players can refuse a challenge for any reason.
- Maximum two matches against the same person.
- Player with the most points at the end of the season wins.
- Defaults only given for no-show or cancellation. All defaults must be called in for confirmation.
- Point structure –
– 5 points for a win
– 1 point for a loss
Summer 2022 Mini Season Final Standings
Jackson Phillips – 102 points
Ruben Paliz Jr – 65
Dave Hendry – 45
Gunnar Nelson – 41
Omar Abdelghany – 41