The Mini Season is a for-fun, off-season league that is included when you join the MP Tennis Ladder regular season. The next Mini Season will start in mid-January at the conclusion of the regular season.
The next Mini Season will start on July 17th, after the current regular season has ended.
The rules for the Mini Season rules are:
- Higher seed at time of challenge has home court.
- You can play anyone on the ladder.
- Players must call, text or email potential opponents to set up matches before issuing the challenge online.
- Players can refuse a challenge for any reason.
- Maximum two matches against the same person.
- Player with the most points at the end of the season win.
- Defaults only given for no-show or cancellation. All defaults must be called in for confirmation.
- Point structure –
– 2 points for playing match
– 5 points for a win
– 1 point for each set won
– 1 point for straight set win
– 2 points to each player for three set match