The Mini Season is a for-fun, off-season league that is included when you join the MP Tennis Ladder regular season. The next Mini Season will start at the conclusion of the regular season.
The rules for the Mini Season rules are:
- Higher seed at time of challenge has home court.
- You can play anyone on the ladder.
- Players must call, text or email potential opponents to set up matches before issuing the challenge online.
- Players can refuse a challenge for any reason.
- Maximum two matches against the same person.
- Player with the most points at the end of the season wins.
- Defaults only given for no-show or cancellation. All defaults must be called in for confirmation.
- Point structure –
– 2 points for playing match
– 5 points for a win
– 1 point for each set won
– 1 point for straight set win
– 2 points to each player for three set match
Winter 2020 Mini Season Final Standings (top 5)
- Dave Hendry – 142 points
- Ruben Paliz Jr – 125
- Debi Prasad Rath – 106
- Lakshmana Rajendran – 64
- Omar Abdelghany – 50