The Mini Season is a for-fun, off-season league that is included when you join the MP Tennis Ladder regular season. The next Mini Season will start at the conclusion of the regular season.
The rules for the Mini Season rules are:
- Higher seed at time of challenge has home court.
- You can play anyone on the ladder.
- Players must call, text or email potential opponents to set up matches before issuing the challenge online.
- Players can refuse a challenge for any reason.
- Maximum two matches against the same person.
- Player with the most points at the end of the season wins.
- Defaults only given for no-show or cancellation. All defaults must be called in for confirmation.
- Point structure –
Winter 2021 Final Standings
#1 Tom Shuga – 50 points
#2 Dave Hendry – 35
#3 Craig MacDougal – 25
#4 Gaby Incera – 21
#5 Romel Incera – 20
#5 Veronica Arellano – 20
#7 Paris Romero-Cordero – 17
#8Patrick McLaughlin – 16
#9 Anna Fotopoulos – 14
#9 Joe Baranska – 14